Friday, January 13, 2012

Paris

On my first day in Paris, it was everything I wanted. I wanted to learn to become a good writer and be able to come up with stuff to write about and hopefully be able to write raps. I thought I was going to get good at it. Every morning I woke up excited to see what I was going to see that day. Sometimes it was disappointing because it wasn't something I liked.

Paris was where I learned who I really am. I learned what I want to do with my life. The man next to me didn't give a shit about Paris. Sometimes it seemed like I didn't care either, but I got more out of Paris than I have anywhere else in my entire life up to this point. The second half of my stay in Paris, I didn't really do any work. It seemed like I was there physically, but not mentally. But I feel like I got more out of Paris than most everyone else did. I was constantly dealing with personal things in life and something always came up which seemed to make things better or would take my mind off of it.

I'm going to miss Paris. If I had the chance, I would go again, but I would push myself a lot harder this time and work everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment